Passionate about dance and performing arts? Enjoy 24/7 dance studio hire at locations across the UK. Here's everything you need to know to make a move at Pirate's brand new dance studios.
Inside your dance studios
These brand-new studios have been designed to cater to the diverse needs of dance artists and dance companies. A multipurpose space featuring industry-standard Harlequin sprung flooring, freestanding ballet barre, room-length mirror, sound system and more. Versatile dance studio hire for contemporary dance, fitness classes, online classes, hip hop street dance… the choice is yours.
Your dance rehearsal space and equipment
The dance studios are approximately 580 sq. ft in size — accommodating 11 people maximum, including the lead booker.
You'll enjoy our custom-designed environment, including:
- Harlequin Standfast and Flexity sprung flooring
- Shock absorption panelling
- Area elasticity for identical characteristics end-to-end
- Better protection from injury for both teachers and performers
- Room-length mirror, made of seven 4ft x 8ft pieces
- Harlequin medium freestanding ballet barre
- Air conditioning and two 30” wall-mounted fans
- High-quality sound system
- Denon DN300ZB Digital Media Player
- Alto Professional LIVE 802 Mixer
- 2x Pioneer XPRS12 speakers
- Microphones, cables- Mackie volume controller
How it works
- Choose your preferred date and time, then pay for your studio easily using our booking calendar
- Visit your location of choice and use the unique codes we’ll send you to access your room
- Dance in our specialist dance facilities
Need more time, and space? We offer multiple bookings for the UK dance community. It's perfect for a group of up to 11 people to rehearse, workshop or hold dance classes.
To make a booking, book a regular slot or check availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred dates.
A closer look
Your rehearsal space is here, open around the clock for casual and professional use, with low-cost dance studio rent.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some answers to common questions about our dance studios. Something else on your mind? Visit our support hub or reach out via Live Chat.
Set up your Pirate.com account
It takes less than two minutes to become a member:
- Visit the account creation page.
- Enter your details in each field. If you have a referral code from another Pirate customer, please enter it at this point.
- Select Join Pirate Studios and we’ll send you an SMS to confirm your mobile number. You’ll need to confirm this number before you can use your account.
- Confirmed? You’re ready to book.
What if something breaks or I need a spare?
Spares in every location! We carry lots of spares in our sites, just in case you need any further equipment or something has a fault. You'll also find lots of spare cables and mics in our rehearsal studios if needed.
Something missing from the room or you need an item from the Spares cupboard? Hit us up on Live Chat via the website. We will be more than happy to help.
How many people are allowed in the studio?
In our dance studios, 11 people maximum including the lead booker or instructor.
What do I need to know about my dance booking?
- Building and room entry codes will be emailed to the lead booker of the room
- In-room personal belongings storage is available (hangers and pigeon holes)
- No storage is available to leave equipment overnight
- Please, no tap shoes, heels, or outdoor footwear inside the studio
Get your crew together and enjoy an affordable, on-demand practice environment
What is Pirate?
Pirate is a creative studio network and artist community. We provide professional, affordable spaces, education and performance opportunities for professionals, casual creatives, and everyone in between.
- Dedicated rehearsal, DJ, recording, podcast and dance spaces
- Fully equipped with top-quality kit from trusted brands
- Open 24/7 — easily self-book our studios online
- Join and collaborate with a global community of creatives
- Regular opportunities to play festivals, gigs and live-streams