Pirate Studios Greenwich
South East London's premiere music studios
Come and go as you please with our self-service studios open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We have three different studio types for you to choose from in Greenwich:
- DJ studios to hone your mix on club-standard equipment
- Rehearsal studios for your band to practice for the next gig
- Production studios to record your next masterpiece
Simply pay by the hour using our easy online booking system. Whether you're a relative beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist South East London studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix music with no distractions. Book now and let your creativity flow.
How to find us
Facilities at Pirate Studios Greenwich
To help keep your creative juices flowing 24 hours a day
- 24/7 pin code accessCome and go as your please day or night
- Self-service, pay by the hourUsing our easy online booking system
- Expert sound isolationCustom built acoustic panelling
- Free WiFiHigh speed internet throughout the building
- Kitchen areaWith free tea and coffee
- Profesional equipmentEach studio is kitted out with high-spec gear
- Spares availableBroken cable? We've got you covered
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
- W/C facilities
4x DJ Studios
Recreate the club atmosphere with top of the line Pioneer decks on a 2400w soundsystem - all without annoying the neighbours. Simply plug in and play with a USB drive filled with your tracks. Click here to find out more about our Greenwich DJ studios
12x Rehearsal Studios
Practice in one of our 12 custom-designed rehearsal studios. Three different sizes available to suit different budgets and bands. Click here for more information about our Greenwich rehearsal studios.
5x Production Studios
Create, write and produce music in our specialist production studios. Click here to find out more about our Greenwich production studios.
The studio address is Unit 2, 22 Bugsby's Way, Greenwich, London, SE7 7SJ.
Driving? Once you reach the entrance, turn left off Bugsby's Way into the estate. Approach the blue gates, and enter the gate code. Drive straight on and turn right after the Access Storage building. Pirate Studios is straight ahead.
If you're coming by public transport, the nearest underground station is North Greenwich (Jubilee), and the closest overground is Charlton. Local buses include the 472 and 486.
Have a question or need support? Check out our FAQs, use the Live Chat, or call us.
+44 333 241 9598Directions