Terms & Conditions - Win a Year's Free credit
- The promoter of this competition is: Pirate Studios Ltd, 2-4 Tottenham Road, Dalston, London N1 4BZ (“Pirate”, “we”, “us”).
2. THE COMPETITION
- The title of the competition is Win A Year’s Free Credit. It is a competition offering a year’s free studio credit.
3. HOW TO ENTER
- The competition will run from 00:01 on 1st January 2020 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 on 31st January 2020 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by Pirate by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- To enter the competition:
- Book any amount of studio time between the Opening Date and Closing date. One hour booked equals one entry received.
- There is no limit to the amount of competition entries a single person can make.
- Any cancelled bookings will not count towards entries
- Pirate will not accept:
- responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or
- proof of transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner will be selected randomly using a third party name selector tool.
- The competition is only open to all residents in the UK, Ireland, USA and Germany aged 18 years or over,
- employees of Pirate or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- employees of agents or suppliers of Pirate or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the competition or its administration; or
- members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
- In entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. Pirate may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the competition.
- Pirate will not accept competition entries that are:
- automatically generated by computer;
- completed by third parties or in bulk;
- illegible, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with;
- Pirate reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize competition, if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, and/or are in breach of these terms and conditions.
5. THE PRIZE
- The prize consists of:
one year’s studio credit (maximum of £250 per month) to be redeemed from 10 February 2020 until 10 February 2021.
- The prize can only be used by the winner who must be present for every booking.
- There is no cash alternative for the prize.
- Pirate reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond Pirate’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- Pirate reserves the right to revoke the prize at any time if we believe fair usage has been breached.
- Dance studios are not included in the prize.
- The prize is not negotiable or transferable.
6. WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
- The winner will be publicly announced via Twitter on 10 February 2020.
- The winner will be contacted to confirm their details prior to 10 February 2020
7. CLAIMING THE PRIZE
- If you are the winner of the prize, you will have until 3 February 2020 to claim the prize - please refer to the details of how to claim in condition 6.2
- The prize may not be claimed by a third party on your behalf.
- Pirate will make all reasonable efforts to contact the winner. If the winner cannot be contacted or is not available, or has not claimed their prize by 3 February, Pirate reserves the right to offer the prize to the next internally-selected entrant (two back-up winners will be selected in the initial draw under independent supervision).
- Pirate does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Pirate, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Pirate, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
9. DATA PROTECTION AND PUBLICITY
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that Pirate may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Pirate.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by Pirate or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, Pirate may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- Pirate reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.