We want you, and the rest of the Pirate community, to have the best possible experience using our facilities. To help us achieve our goal of having a brilliant and safe community environment, we ask that you stick to a few ‘house rules’ when using Pirate Studios:
- You take full responsibility for the room, its contents and the people you allow in during your booking.
- Absolutely no smoking or vaping anywhere on the premises. Any breaking of this rule, by you or your guests, you will be fined. If the Fire Alarm is activated by any smoke/heat, you will be charged at a higher rate.
- No drugs to be consumed; please be aware that our security team monitors our CCTV 24/7.
- You are welcome to have some mates in the room with you during your session, but they enter as your guest and you take full responsibility for their actions and behaviour whilst at Pirate Studios.
- Keep doors closed and respect other musicians in the studios.
- If you switch them on, remember to turn off the air-con, or heater fan, before you leave.
- Keep all liquids away from the equipment and if there are any spillages, make sure they are cleaned up straight away. Blue roll can be found in the kitchen.
- Tidy up at the end of your session; place all litter in the bins provided. When leaving the studios, please respect our neighbours. Keep noise levels to a minimum and litter levels to zero.
- In case anything breaks during your session, please let us know as soon as you can. Contact us via live chat or call. We carry spares on site so you can get back to playing again straight away.
If you have any questions about the above, feel free to contact our customer support team who will happily clarify things for you.