Refer a Friend T&C's – USA
Know any friends who might want to book a studio session at one of our Pirate Studios locations?
If you refer a friend who is not already a member, we’ll give each of you a $10 credit voucher.
HOW IT WORKS
- Tell your friend about the referral scheme and give them your unique referral code, which they can use when signing up.
- If they enter your code during their account sign up, we’ll give them a $10 credit voucher to use on their first booking.
- Once your friend confirms their ID and completes their registration the $10 voucher will be credited to their account. When they make their first booking, we’ll also credit your account with $10.
- Credit expires after three months, is non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for any cash value.
- Pirate Studios members can only refer people outside of their direct family. Any direct family members who are referred may not be awarded credit.
- A referral code can only be used during sign up, it cannot be used for existing accounts.
- If our platform does not recognise a referral for any reason credit may not be awarded.
- Referral codes may not be posted on public forums or voucher code websites.
- We may vary or withdraw our referral scheme in our absolute discretion. We may also retract, or refuse to issue, credits where we reasonably believe: (i) you have failed to act in good faith, or in accordance with these terms; and/or (ii) it is necessary to do so in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- The terms of this referral scheme are incorporated into, form part of, and should be read alongside our Membership Terms. By sharing a referral code or registering an account after receiving a referral code, you agree to these terms and our Membership Terms.