Pirate DJ Studios
Our standard two-deck DJ studios are approximately 65 square feet, and our Pro three-deck DJ studios are approximately 130 square feet. Both can hold up to a maximum of five people (including the lead booker) per session.
Hamburg music studios — your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our custom-designed Hamburg rehearsal studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice DJing, and record podcasts with no distractions.
In Bahrenfeld there are 34 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
- Plug and play podcast studios for easy recording
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ studios, recording studios, rehearsal studios, podcast studios and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Bahnrenfeld music studios in the land of Der Dino
Europe's third-largest port, the second-largest city in Germany, and Hamburg's premier location for both performing arts and its longstanding football club. But ask any Hanseat what makes up the fabric of Bahrenfeld and you'll be given an infinite array of answers — such is the neighbourhood's universal appeal.
What do we think? Here are the spots we can't get enough of in the local area:
- Froindlichst: living proof that plant power is revolutionising the way we eat. Grab a 'Schicken' Burger to go and never look back.
- DRILLING: Go for the exquisite interior, stay for the größten pastries you'll probably ever see.
- Altonaer Volkspark: charming, stroll-friendly outdoor space perfect for breathers in between rehearsals.
How did we do?
And we’re off: our new global Trustpilot page is here.
To get things started, we’re asking all Berlin and Hamburg Pirates to take a moment to leave a review. The good, the bad, and the ugly — we want to hear it. Your feedback will be read and noted to help improve your Pirate experience.
- Decks - 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2
- Mixer - Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2
- Speakers - 2x Pioneer XPRS 10
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control
The Hamburg Bahrenfeld studios are WC-accessible via the ramp on the right-hand side of the main entrance on Griegstraße. Get directions via Google Maps.
Driving? We have 5 spaces directly in front of the building. Look out for the Pirate signs on the wall and ground.
Cycling? We have dedicated cycle storage, next to the parking spaces and around the entire building facade.
There are plenty of public transport services available, with the fully-accessible Bahrenfeld S-Bahn running routes S1 and S11 regularly, and buses 621, 37 and 283 stopping nearby.