Inside your podcast studios
Industry-standard equipment. Plug and play simplicity. Customisable lighting. Our podcast studios are ideal for recording your first podcast — or your fortieth. The hardest part of starting a podcast is now coming up with a great idea.
- Our podcast studios are approximately 110 sq. ft or 10m2
- Chairs for four people, perfect for a roundtable discussion
Podcast studio features
Perfect for solo sessions, dial-ins, group discussions or interviews. Equipped with a RØDECaster Pro unit for seamless recording.
- Integrated Podcast Unit - RØDECaster Pro
- Microphones - 4 x Rode Procaster
- Headphones - 4 x KRK 6400
- Seating - For up to four people
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control
We are the only creative studio network to offer 24/7 access to top-quality podcast studios at affordable, hourly rates. You can come and go whenever you please, at any time of day — to practice, record, interview or just chat with your favourite people. The space is yours for whatever audio project you have in mind.
Your space to create
Come and go as you please with our self-service studios open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We have four different studio types for you to choose from in Birmingham:
- DJ studios to hone your mix on club-standard equipment
- Rehearsal studios for your band to practice for the next gig
- Production studios to record your next masterpiece
- Podcast studios to start your first or finesse your 40th episode
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. Whether you're a relative beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Birmingham studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix music with no distractions. Book now and let your creativity flow.