This Space is Yours
Private Recording Studios
The creative process is different for every artist, yet the need for a quiet, productive space to work and learn is universal.
Stop by for a quick hour during your lunch break or dedicate a full day, lock in for a solo session or invite the crew, the space is yours to experiment, make mistakes, and find your sound — at full volume.
Home to artists of all disciplines and genres, check out our recording studios in action; get inspired for your next studio session, or your first.
Hamburg Music Studios
Your Space To Create
In Bahrenfeld there are 34 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
- Plug and play podcast studios for easy recording
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ studios, recording studios, rehearsal studios, podcast studios and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Your Local Area
Bahnrenfeld music studios in the land of Der Dino
Europe's third-largest port, the second-largest city in Germany, and Hamburg's premier location for both performing arts and its longstanding football club. But ask any Hanseat what makes up the fabric of Bahrenfeld and you'll be given an infinite array of answers — such is the neighbourhood's universal appeal.
What do we think? Here are the spots we can't get enough of in the local area:
- Froindlichst: living proof that plant power is revolutionising the way we eat. Grab a 'Schicken' Burger to go and never look back.
- DRILLING: Go for the exquisite interior, stay for the größten pastries you'll probably ever see.
- Altonaer Volkspark: charming, stroll-friendly outdoor space perfect for breathers in between rehearsals.
How Did We Do?
And we’re off: our new global Trustpilot page is here.
To get things started, we’re asking all Berlin and Hamburg Pirates to take a moment to leave a review. The good, the bad, and the ugly — we want to hear it. Your feedback will be read and noted to help improve your Pirate experience.
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condenser or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR
The Hamburg Bahrenfeld studios are WC-accessible via the ramp on the right-hand side of the main entrance on Griegstraße. Get directions via Google Maps.
Driving? We have 5 spaces directly in front of the building. Look out for the Pirate signs on the wall and ground.
Cycling? We have dedicated cycle storage, next to the parking spaces and around the entire building facade.
There are plenty of public transport services available, with the fully-accessible Bahrenfeld S-Bahn running routes S1 and S11 regularly, and buses 621, 37 and 283 stopping nearby.