Recording Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Inside your recording studios
The process of creation is different for everyone, yet the need for a quiet, productive space is universal. With self-service access, professional equipment provided free, and affordable day rates, our recording studios help you capture your creativity the moment it sparks.
Pop in for an hour, settle in for a day session, record, mix, edit — the space is yours for whatever purpose you need, and available 24/7 to work around your daily routine.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist South West London studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Earlsfield there are 25 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- Free car-parking
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
Lovely Earlsfield, located in a quiet corner of Wandsworth, is one of South West London's hidden gems. The perfect place to make some noise.
Running parallel to the River Wandle, Garratt Lane is the heart of Earlsfield. It has all the usual suspects; Tesco, Sainsbury's, indie cafes, cocktail bars and restaurants (Il Girasole and The Thai Grocer are said to rate highly).
For those seeing a change of scenery, King George's Park and Southfields have wide-open grassy spaces to enjoy, plus there's a skatepark and BMX track.
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condenser or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR
Driving? We'd highly recommend that you pre-book a local parking space using JustPark for as little as £1.10 an hour. Alternatively, on-street and pay-and-display parking are highly limited.
If you're coming by public transport, the studios are a 10-minute walk from the closest station, Earlsfield — a 30-minute train journey from Oxford Circus. Buses include the 44, 270 and N44. For more information visit tfl.gov.uk