Inside your recording studios
The process of creation is different for everyone, yet the need for a quiet, productive space is universal. With self-service access, professional equipment provided free, and affordable day rates, our recording studios help you capture your creativity the moment it sparks.
Pop in for an hour, settle in for a day session, record, mix, edit — the space is yours for whatever purpose you need, and available 24/7 to work around your daily routine.
Recording — production (writing)
A writing space for producers equipped with an audio interface, MIDI keyboard, condenser microphone, headphones, monitors and extras.
Recording — production w/ vocal booth
This has the same equipment specs as our specialist production writing studios, but with a curtained vocal booth and some extra space for high-quality vocal capture.
PIRATE.COM is the world’s largest creative studio and artist community network with close to 50 locations across the UK, DE, US and IE. Our acoustically-treated recording studios are a private environment to create, write and produce music, offering professional equipment and flexible day rates. For anyone with an interest in music production, regardless of your ethnicity, sexuality, gender or social status — this space is yours.
Get 50% off at Brooklyn Bushwick with code 50OFF
Bushwick goes half price for launch. Here's how to redeem the offer:
- Go to My Promotions in My Bookings
- Enter code 50OFF via 'Redeem a promotional code'
- Select a studio at Bushwick anytime from December 11, 2020 - January 11, 2021
- The discount will be automatically applied before you make your booking
Please note: you must redeem the offer by December 30, 2020 to participate, and you must enter the code each time you would like to book with the 50% discount (there is no redeem limit).
New to Pirate? Register here and enter the code via 'Voucher code'.
Ready to book? Head here to go directly to the Bushwick bookings page.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Brooklyn studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Bushwick there are 23 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
Get 50% off at Brooklyn Bushwick with code 50OFF
Protecting your health and safety during COVID-19
Rest assured, we are working around the clock to ensure that your Brooklyn studios can be enjoyed safely and securely:
- Contact tracing implemented across all regions
- Regular cleaning sweeps in communal areas
- Social distancing markers throughout
- Hand sanitizer and antibacterial spray available
Welcome to the arts capital of Brooklyn
Contemporary culture meets historical significance: the Bushwick melting pot has become an integral part of Brooklyn's creative scene. Have a stroll through the neighborhood and check out our favorite spots on your rehearsal break:
- Honey's: yes, we are super close to a MEADERY. Do not miss out.
- FINE & RAW Chocolate: more good news for your sweet tooth. Artisan chocolate and caffeine a stone's throw from the studios.
- Area53: add color to your tunes in the studio, then paint the town red (literally) at Brooklyn's finest indoor paintball and airsoft arena.
- The 1896: local performance space hire for creatives across the arts.
What have we missed? Know somewhere worth shouting about? Drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condensor or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR
The studio address is 110 Scott Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11237, USA
The site is fully WC-accessible with a street-level entrance and ground-floor studios.
Coming by public transport? The Metropolitan Av/Onderdonk Av Q54 and Flushing Av/Cypress Av bus stops are a 5-minute walk. Jefferson Street subway is a 10-minute walk
Driving or cycling? We don't have any dedicated Pirate spaces, but you can park on Scott Ave and in the surrounding area.
From the Community
"I’ve met up with so many DJ friends at Pirate for little B2B sessions and also ended up in a bunch of impromptu sessions"
— Saint Ludo, DJ Mag