Inside your rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Sound isolated studios. OpenLIVE session recording. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative, with a variety of room types to suit your needs.
- Practising drums solo? 'Classic' studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? 'Pirate' studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? 'Showcase' fits six or more easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in each and every music practice room. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Record your session for free
OpenLIVE’s innovative recording technology is here. The automated system takes a snapshot of your session and applies its intuitive magic to mix and master it. You’ll then receive the finished version via cloud storage for you to download.
How to use OpenLive
Look for the OpenLIVE logo when booking a session. Once selecting a compatible room, you’ll be asked whether you wish to proceed with OpenLIVE enabled.
After your session, you’ll be sent a link to the online editing app. Then, you can chop and choose your best bits.
We are the only creative studio network to offer professional rehearsal equipment free of charge and OpenLIVE session recording at affordable, hourly rates. Crush your band rehearsal, perfect your stage presence before a gig, use them as your very own drum practice room... The music practice spaces are yours for whatever purpose you need.
Your space to create
Come and go as you please with our self-service studios open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We have four different studio types for you to choose from in Birmingham:
- DJ studios to hone your mix on club-standard equipment
- Rehearsal studios for your band to practice for the next gig
- Production studios to record your next masterpiece
- Podcast studios to start your first or finesse your 40th episode
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. Whether you're a relative beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Birmingham studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix music with no distractions. Book now and let your creativity flow.