Inside Your Glasgow Rehearsal Room
Find your own rehearsal room in Glasgow. Choose from 9 music rehearsal studios in Century Business Park near Kinning Park Station, where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, from drum studios to full band practice rooms.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Looking for a drum practice room? Go for Lite.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Scottish studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practise and mix with no distractions.
In Glasgow there are 16 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Glasgow famously has more vegan restaurants per capita than any other city in the UK. One of our faves, Stereo Cafe Bar, mixes music, food, and good times. The cafe often provides access to the club, an underground space that stands in contrast to the fine exterior.
Need a quick-fire and iconic introduction to the Glaswegian dance scene? Sub Club is a club and music venue located at 22 Jamaica Street in the city. Fact: It opened 01 April 1987 and is the longest-running underground club in the world.
Looking for coffee? Who isn't? The good people of the Good Coffee Cartel are just a stone's throw away on the other side of Kinning Park. Hit them up before your next 10-hour recording marathon in the recording studio.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
The studio address is Units 2-4, Century Business Park, Glasgow, G41 1AA. Get directions via Google Maps.
Driving? Head all the way to the end of Cornwall Street South. We have six car parking spaces available inside the gates.
If you're coming by public transport, the nearest subway station is Kinning Park. Buses stop nearby on Edwin St.
Have a question or need support? Check out our FAQs, use the Live Chat, or call us.