Find Your Nearest Rehearsal Room
We’ve got 21 rehearsal spaces across North London in various sizes for bands, drummers and rappers. Choose from 10 band rehearsal rooms in Tottenham, 8 in Camden and 3 in north-west London, near Wembley.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Looking for a drum studio? Go for Lite.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Pirate North London — your space to create
- Experience the next generation of creative studios, with no fewer than 108 practice rooms across three North London locations — Wembley, Tottenham and Camden
- Wembley’s first self-service dance studios
- DJ studios with top-of-the-line Pioneer kit
- Create, edit and record vocals in audiophile production studios
- Plug and play podcast studios for easy recording
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practise for the next gig
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer