Inside Your Plymouth Rehearsal Studio
Find your own rehearsal space in Plymouth. Choose from 5 rehearsal studios near George Place where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, from drum practice rooms to full band rehearsals.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Looking for a drum practice room? Go for Lite.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Devon studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Plymouth there are seven spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Your studios are situated only a short stroll away from the harbour; with it, a smorgasbord of eateries, vistas, and cultural points of interest.
Popping out for a quick break from rehearsal? The Hutong Cafe sits practically on top of the studios on Stonehouse St; their Roastworks coffees and traditional brunches evoke a home-from-home feeling like no other in the area.
Just across the road on George Place, you'll find the largest independent gallery and events space in the South West, KARST. In-house studio artists and thought-provoking exhibitions have solidified its reputation as a local cultural phenomenon.
If you are looking for a little breathing space, highlights within walking distance include Devil's Point, Millbay Pier and the Royal Citadel.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
The studio address is 28 Stonehouse St, Plymouth, PL1 3PE.
If you're coming by public transport, buses stop nearby on Millbay Road or Union Street. Get directions via Google Maps.
Have a question or need support? Check out our FAQs, use the Live Chat, or call us.