Inside Your Reading Rehearsal Room
Find your own rehearsal room in Reading. Choose from 2 music rehearsal studios on Suttons Business Park where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, depending on the size of your band.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Berkshire studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Reading there are ten spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studio for vocal capture and music production
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, recording, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round-the-clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Fest, and best of the rest
Home to one of the largest and longest-running festivals on the UK circuit, Reading Festival started life as The National Jazz and Blues festival in the early 1960s. In this day and age, by performance, we reckon these hallowed stages have seen almost every rock and roll legend in history. Some legacy.
Away from this riotous annual weekender, the local area surrounding Pirate Studios Reading offers plenty around the banks of the Thames Valley and River Kennet. The Jolly Anglers is the local's choice watering hole; follow the Thames Path towards Reading Bridge and work up an appetite for brunch at Whittingtons Tea Barge — one of the cosiest snack spots we have ever had the pleasure of visiting.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer