T&Cs - Refer a Friend
Know any friends who might want to book a studio session at one of our Pirate.com locations?
If you refer-a-friend who is not already a member, we’ll give each of you free studio credit, depending on your location (UK/IE/DE/US).
HOW IT WORKS
- To unlock your unique referral code, you first need to book a session at Pirate.
- Once you’ve attended your session, you’ll unlock your unique referral code. Visit MY ACCOUNT to access it (you’ll need to log in).
- Copy your unique referral code and share it with as many friends as you like.
- Your friends should enter the code on the Sign-Up form (and let them know the code is case-sensitive).
- Once your friend has attended their first session at Pirate, you’ll both unlock free studio credit to use on future bookings. We’ll send you both an email letting you know the credit is available.
- Please note: all successful refer-a-friend credit gains will be automatically converted into the currency of the user's account region.
- Credit expires after three months, is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for any cash value.
- Pirate.com members can only refer people outside of their direct family. Any direct family members who are referred may not be awarded credit.
- A referral code can only be used during sign up, it cannot be used for existing accounts.
- If our platform does not recognise a referral for any reason credit may not be awarded.
- We may vary or withdraw our referral scheme at our absolute discretion. We may also retract, or refuse to issue, credits where we reasonably believe: (i) you have failed to act in good faith, or in accordance with these terms; and/or (ii) it is necessary to do so in order to comply with our legal obligations.
- The terms of this referral scheme are incorporated into, form part of, and should be read alongside our Membership Terms. By sharing a referral code or registering an account after receiving a referral code, you agree to these terms and our Membership Terms.