Inside your dance studios
These brand-new studios have been designed to cater to the diverse needs of dance artists and dance companies. A multipurpose space featuring industry-standard Harlequin sprung flooring, freestanding ballet barre, custom lighting, a room-length mirror, sound system and more.
What is Pirate?
Pirate is a creative studio network and artist community. We provide professional, affordable spaces, education and performance opportunities for pro-practitioners, casual creatives, and everyone in between.
Regular bookings and classes
Need more time, and space? We offer multiple bookings for the London dance community. It's perfect for a group of up to 11 people to rehearse or workshop. To make a booking or check availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred dates.
Holding regular classes? We can also secure you a slot weekly (or more often if you need it). Email us to book.
Book 12 hours or more and get 20% off the booking total!
Your space and equipment
The dance studios are approximately 580 sq. ft in size — accommodating 11 people maximum, including the lead booker. You'll enjoy our custom-designed environment, including:
- Harlequin Standfast and Flexity sprung flooring - Shock absorption panelling with area elasticity for identical end-to-end characteristics and better protection from injury
- Harlequin - medium freestanding ballet barre
- Air conditioning - and two 30' wall-mounted frames
- Mirrors - Room-length mirror, made of seven 4ft x 8ft pieces
- High-quality sound system - Denon DN300ZB Digital Media Player. Alto Professional LIVE 802 Mixer . 2x Pioneer XPRS12 speakers . Microphones, cables. Mackie volume controller
From the Community
"Through Pirate I got a chance to practice privately and at my own pace."
— Saint Ludo, DJ Mag
Frequently asked questions
Here are some answers to common questions about our dance studios. Something else on your mind? Visit our support hub or reach out via Live Chat.
How many people are allowed in the studio?
In our dance studios, 11 people maximum including the lead booker or instructor.
What do I need to know about my dance booking?
- Building and room entry codes will be emailed to the lead booker of the room
- In-room personal belongings storage is available (hangers and pigeon holes)
- No storage is available to leave equipment overnight
- Please, no tap shoes, heels, or outdoor footwear inside the studio
Set up your Pirate.com account
It takes less than two minutes to become a member:
- Visit the account creation page.
- Enter your details in each field. If you have a referral code from another Pirate customer, please enter it at this point.
- Select Join Pirate Studios and we’ll send you an SMS to confirm your mobile number. You’ll need to confirm this number before you can use your account.
- Confirmed? You’re ready to book.
What if something breaks or I need a spare?
Spares in every location! We carry lots of spares in our sites, just in case you need any further equipment or something has a fault. You'll also find lots of spare cables and mics in our rehearsal studios if needed.
Something missing from the room or you need an item from the Spares cupboard? Hit us up on Live Chat via the website. We will be more than happy to help.
A closer look
Your dance space is here, open around the clock for casual and professional use, at a low-cost rate.
Your dance studios
Pirate Studios not available in your region? New locations are opening across the globe throughout 2020 and beyond. Keep an eye out on our Twitter for updates, or drop us an email at email@example.com and let’s chat about how we can bring the next generation of creative studios to your area.