Inside Your Sheffield DJ Studio
Stop winding up your neighbours, find your own professional DJ studio in Sheffield to record a mix, back-to-back or just rehearse. Choose from 2 private DJ studios near the Olympic Legacy Stadium on Fieldhouse Way, where you can play as loud as you want.
Professional DJ or messing around with friends? Book a Standard DJ practice room.
This Space is Yours
Find Your Sound at Full Volume
Step behind the decks and push the boundaries of your creativity, without worrying about the neighbours. Whether you're learning how to DJ for the first time, practising for a show, or just having a mix with a friend, the space is yours to do it at full volume.
Home to artists of all disciplines and genres, check out our DJ studios in action; get inspired for your next studio session, or your first.
Your Space To Create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist South Yorkshire studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Sheffield there are 13 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Your Local Area
South Yorkshire's Finest
When it comes to culture and the arts, the cup overfloweth in the Steel City of Sheffield:
- Coffee lovers will enjoy Tamper, a Kiwi-inspired indie cafe, and Steam Yard Coffee Co. If you're after something tasty, one of Moor Market's 80 artisan food stalls is sure to tick all the boxes.
- For big gigs, check out the O2 Assembly (formerly the iconic Roxy Nightclub) or the Sheffield City Hall. For an intimate live music experience, the Backroom at The Greystones — the flagship pub for Thornbridge Brewery — is a winner.
- For other cultural treats, check out the Crucible or Lyceum Theatres for stage shows; stroll the Sheffield Street Art Trail; or book a ticket for Doc/Fest, one of the world's best documentary film festivals, taking place every June.
- Decks - 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2
- Mixer - Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2
- Speakers - 2x Pioneer XPRS 10
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control