Your podcast studios
Premium equipment. Plug and play simplicity. Customisable lighting. Our podcast studios are ideal for recording your first podcast — or your fortieth. The hardest part of starting a podcast is now coming up with a great idea.
- Our podcast studios are approximately 110 sq. ft or 10m2
- A quiet space to record and interview
- Chairs and mics for up to 4 people
- Bookings available 24/7, every day of the year
Podcast studio features
Perfect for solo sessions, dial-ins, group discussions or interviews. Equipped with a RØDECaster Pro unit for seamless recording.
- Integrated Podcast Unit - RØDECaster Pro
- Microphones - 4 x Rode Procaster
- Headphones - 4 x KRK 6400
- Seating - For up to four people
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control
We are the only creative studio network to offer 24/7 access to top-quality podcast studios at affordable, hourly rates. You can come and go whenever you please, at any time of day — to practice, record, interview or just chat with your favourite people. The space is yours for whatever audio project you have in mind.
From the Community
"Through Pirate I got a chance to practice privately and at my own pace."
— Saint Ludo, DJ Mag
Frequently asked questions
Here are some answers to common questions about our podcast studios. Something else on your mind? Visit our support hub or reach out via Live Chat.
What type of podcasting equipment do you have?
What do I need to bring to my session?
- A laptop to record onto OR an SDcard to record onto (essential)
- A USB-C cable — if you’re recording to a laptop, you’ll need one to connect to the equipment (optional)
- Adapter — if your laptop doesn't have a USB-C port, bring an adaptor too (optional)
If you're using an SDcard to record your podcast, 32GB is a good size.
How much does a podcast studio cost?
When are the podcast studios open?
Can I stream or record my session?
Not yet but watch this space…
Will any staff be available to help me with my session?
Our studios are self-service, which allows us to keep costs down for you. If you have any problems please use the FAQs, live chat or call us ASAP.
If you have any equipment issues, we can help troubleshoot — the sooner you let us know, the better. We have replacement gear on-site in case of any technical faults.
What if something breaks or I need a spare?
Spares in every location! We carry lots of spares in our sites, just in case you need any further equipment or something has a fault. You'll also find lots of spare cables and mics in our rehearsal studios if needed.
Something missing from the room or you need an item from the Spares cupboard? Hit us up on Live Chat via the website. We will be more than happy to help.