Houston Recording studios
24/7 Houston recording studios for music production and vocal capture. Music studios for rent with active monitors, MIDI keyboard, condenser microphones — Recording studio Houston TX coming soon.
Inside your recording studios
The process of creation is different for everyone, yet the need for a quiet, productive space is universal. With self-service access, professional equipment provided free, and affordable day rates, our recording studios help you capture your creativity the moment it sparks.
Pop in for an hour, settle in for a day session, record, mix, edit — the space is yours for whatever purpose you need, and available 24/7 to work around your daily routine.
Capture your creativity in our multi-purpose recording studios — the perfect spot to produce, edit and record
Recording — production (writing)
Writing studios for producers equipped with an audio interface, MIDI keyboard, condenser microphone, headphones, monitors and extras.
Recording — production w/ vocal booth
This has the same equipment specs as our specialist production writing studios, but with a curtained vocal booth and some extra space for high-quality vocal capture.
PIRATE.COM is the world’s largest creative studio and artist community network with close to 50 locations across the UK, DE, US and IE. Our acoustically-treated recording studios are a private environment to create, write and produce music, offering professional equipment and flexible day rates. For anyone with an interest in music production, regardless of your ethnicity, sexuality, gender or social status — this space is yours.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our custom-designed Houston rehearsal spaces will be the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice, mix, and dance with no distractions.
We're planning 43 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios for vocal capture and music production in Houston
- Multipurpose dance studios for classes and private performance
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, recording, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-serve using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
- High-speed WiFi
- Vending machines
- Kitchen facilities
- Air-conditioned rooms
Enjoy industry-standard equipment at affordable prices at our Houston studios
Houston's latest and greatest
We're busy building your new creative spaces — rehearsal, DJ, recording, and dance — that aim to make studio time affordable and accessible to all.
In the mean time, let's take a look at some of our favorite local spots ahead of the studio opening:
- Houston Museum District hosts some of the city's most revered cultural institutions. The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston Museum of African American Culture and
Asia Society Texas Center are all within walking distance.
Space Center Houston is a science museum that serves as the official visitor center of NASA Johnson Space Center in Houston.
- The Miller Outdoor Theatre offers classical music, ballet, musical theater, classic films and plenty more besides within its stunning outdoor seating area.
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condenser or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR
From the Community
"I love Pirate and everything they do to support new artists!"