Recording Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Inside your recording studios
The process of creation is different for everyone, yet the need for a quiet, productive space is universal. With self-service access, professional equipment provided free, and affordable day rates, our recording studios help you capture your creativity the moment it sparks.
Pop in for an hour, settle in for a day session, record, mix, edit — the space is yours for whatever purpose you need, and available 24/7 to work around your daily routine.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Merseyside studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Liverpool there are 15 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
'Iya and 'iya
What's left to say about the city's musical heritage that hasn't already been said? The birthplace of The Beatles, Echo & The Bunnymen, Frankie Goes to Hollywood and umpteen more attracts culture aficionados from far and wide, to landmarks such as the Museum of Popular Music and Mathew Street, since time immemorial.
For the alternatively inquisitive, there's plenty more off the beaten path to explore:
The docks: a whole range of independent reclaimed furniture and clothing shops hidden away make for one of the area's best-kept secrets
Ten Street Market: Just around the corner from us, this hipster haven serves food, drink and flea market curios throughout the week
Dig Vinyl: Bold St. store with an intimidatingly-large selection of indie and niche records for the brave wax enthusiast
Know somewhere worth shouting about in the area? Head to COMMUNITY and spread the good word.
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condenser or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR
The studio address is 10 Regent Road, Liverpool, L3 7BX.
Driving? There is paid on-street parking available.
If you're coming by public transport, buses stop on both Regent Road and Great Howard Street.
Have a question or need support? Check out our FAQs, use the Live Chat, or call us.