Inside your recording studios
The process of creation is different for everyone, yet the need for a quiet, productive space is universal. With self-service access, professional equipment provided free, and affordable day rates, our recording studios help you capture your creativity the moment it sparks.
Pop in for an hour, settle in for a day session, record, mix, edit — the space is yours for whatever purpose you need, and available 24/7 to work around your daily routine.
Recording — production (writing)
Writing studios for producers equipped with an audio interface, MIDI keyboard, condenser microphone, headphones, monitors and extras.
Recording — production w/ vocal booth
This has the same equipment specs as our specialist production writing studios, but with a curtained vocal booth and some extra space for high-quality vocal capture.
PIRATE.COM is the world’s largest creative studio and artist community network with close to 50 locations across the UK, DE, US and IE. Our acoustically-treated recording studios are a private environment to create, write and produce music, offering professional equipment and flexible day rates. For anyone with an interest in music production, regardless of your ethnicity, sexuality, gender or social status — this space is yours.
Fuel your creativity with Community
Looking for inspiration over the holidays?
Community is an artist-only online space for you to connect, share and collaborate with other Pirates — somewhere to learn, delve deep into your craft and push your creativity. Get involved in regular remix competitions, giveaways, collab opportunities, feedback on your music, and more.
Sign up to Community in moments.
ADA-compliant DJ booths
Studio 22 at Bushwick has been specifically-designed for accessible use. Book now and enjoy first-class DJ practice equipment with additional features, including:
- Wide access to the DJ desk
- 15-degree angled equipment
- Flat surfaces on either side
- Knee clearance for comfortable chair positioning
- Power sockets at front of desk
Let's take a closer look at some of our favorite neighborhood jaunts in Brooklyn:
- Watering holes are a dime a dozen in these parts, and yet The Drift and One Stop still manage to stand head and shoulders above the rest. For a mouth-watering, all-vegan menu, look no further than Modern Love; for the most authentic Italian plates in the area, Il Passatore is a local go-to.
- Creative minds adore Arts & Craftsmen Supplies. This pet-friendly haven stocks wares for painting, printmaking, sewing, and just about every other craft under the sun.
Have a spot you swear by in the area? Get in touch, we are all ears: email@example.com
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condenser or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR
From the Community
"I’ve met up with so many DJ friends at Pirate for little B2B sessions and also ended up in a bunch of impromptu sessions"
Saint Ludo — DJ Mag