Inside Your Norwich Rehearsal Room
Find your own rehearsal room in Norwich. Choose from 5 music rehearsal studios just outside the city centre where you can play as loud as you want. Various sizes are available, from drum studios to full band practice rooms.
In a group of up to 4? Book a Standard studio.
Large band? Book Pro.
Rehearsal Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
Pirate rehearsal studios
High-quality equipment. Acoustically-treated studios. The music rehearsal studios are your space to get creative. All of our rehearsal studios are fully kitted, with a variety of room types to suit your needs:
- Practicing drums solo? Rehearsal Standard studios fit up to four people comfortably.
- Vocals with a backing band? Rehearsal Pro studios are perfect for five.
- Fine-tuning your ensemble performance? A Rehearsal Showcase studio fits six easily.
Inside, you’ll find the very best equipment from Marshall, Boss, Ashdown and more in all of our music practice rooms. Just starting out? An experienced pro? You’ll be set up for a great rehearsal every time.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Norfolk studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Norwich there are 14 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
- Plug and play podcast studios for easy recording
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
Norwich — more than orrite
There's loads to see and do in the area around Norwich Pirate Studios. Take a walk through Trowse along the River Yare and you’ll end up at Whitlingham Country Park, arguably the city's finest spot for outdoor pursuits and a glorious location for a mid-rehearsal break.
A detour towards the city centre will take you past Carrow Road, the home of Norwich City FC, and onto Norwich Market, a prime shopping spot for locals and out-of-towners. Hungry? Biddy's Tea Room on Lower Goat Lane has a selection of pastries to die for.
For the musically-minded, the city’s renowned instrument and sheet-music stores — including PMT, St George's, and Top Joint Music — cater for pros and beginners alike.
- Amps - Marshall MG100HCFX 120w Guitar Head, Marshall 1960A 4x12 300w Guitar Cab
- Amps - Boss Katana Guitar Head, Marshall MX412A 4x12 240w Guitar Cab
- Bass Amps - Ashdown/Fender Bass Amps and Cabs
- Drums - Natal Arcadia or Pearl Export five-piece drum kit (please bring your own drumsticks)
- Microphones - Stagg SDM50 vocal microphones and stands
- PA - Pioneer XPRS PA speakers
- Mixer - Alto 1202 12 channel mixer or Proel MQ12USB mixer
what3words location: ///token.flag.policy
The studio address is 15 Bessemer Road, Norwich, NR4 6DQ. Get directions via Google Maps.
Directions: Turn into Bessemer Rd via Hall Road or Sandy Lane. Travel approximately 300m until you find the black gate directly opposite the Bed & Sofa Warehouse. Follow the path through the gate to Unit 15 — the studios are on the right-hand side.
If you're coming by public transport, buses stop nearby on both Sandy Lane and Hall Road.
Have a question or need support? Check out our FAQs, use the Live Chat, or call us.