Find a Music Studio near You
Choose from 7 recording rooms when you book studio time in Manchester. All are located in Cheetham, minutes away from the city centre and near happening Ancoats.
Lay down a beat, mixdown or master. Our professional studios come with everything you need for music production.
Go Pro if you need a vocal booth, or if you’re bringing the whole crew.
Just you? Book Standard.
Recording Studio Types *
* Some studios may have different but equivalent equipment
This Space is Yours
Private Recording Studios
The creative process is different for every artist, yet the need for a quiet, productive space to work and learn is universal.
Stop by for a quick hour during your lunch break or dedicate a full day, lock in for a solo session or invite the crew, the space is yours to experiment, make mistakes, and find your sound — at full volume.
Home to artists of all disciplines and genres, check out our recording studios in action; get inspired for your next studio session, or your first.
Your Space To Create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Manchester studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Cheetham there are 13 spaces ready for your next project and in our Salford location there are 12 studio spaces.
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condenser or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR