Find a DJ Studio Near Your
Pirate DJ Studios
Our standard two-deck DJ studios are approximately 65 square feet, and our Pro three-deck DJ studios are approximately 130 square feet. Both can hold up to a maximum of five people (including the lead booker) per session.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Manchester studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Cheetham there are 13 spaces ready for your next project and in our Salford location there are 12 studio spaces.
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
- Decks - 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2
- Mixer - Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2
- Speakers - 2x Pioneer XPRS 10
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control
From the Community
"I love Pirate and everything they do to support new artists!"
"What Pirate is doing for bands at the grassroots level, it's absolutely fantastic!"
"DJs and producers - Pirate Studios is a game changer."
"Pirate provides affordable access to the same kit they can expect in most booths around the world"
"Through Pirate I got a chance to practice privately and at my own pace."
Saint Ludo — DJ Mag