Inside your dj studios
Club-standard equipment. Sound isolated studios. Customisable lighting. Our DJ studios allow you to replicate the club experience solo or back-to-back with your friends, no matter what your skill level. Share your mixes with the world with free live video streaming and recording in selected studios.
Premium and Pro DJ
Our two-deck DJ studios are approximately 65 square feet, and our three-deck DJ studios are approximately 130 square feet. Both can hold up to a maximum of five people (including the lead booker) per session.
We are the only creative studio network to offer DJ studio hire with industry-standard Pioneer setups at affordable, hourly rates. You can come and go whenever you please, at any time of day — to practise, record, stream or just play your favourite tunes with your favourite people. The space is yours for whatever purpose you need.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Manchester studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Cheetham there are 13 spaces ready for your next project and in our Salford location there are 12 studio spaces.
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
- Decks - 2x Pioneer CDJ-2000 NXS2
- Mixer - Pioneer DJM-900 NXS2
- Tablet with Pirate Live stream and record functionality
- Monitors - 2x Pioneer XPRS 10
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control
From the Community
"DJs and producers - Pirate Studios is a game changer."