Inside your podcast studios
Industry-standard equipment. Plug and play simplicity. Customisable lighting. Our podcast studios are ideal for recording your first podcast — or your fortieth. The hardest part of starting a podcast is now coming up with a great idea.
- Our podcast studios are approximately 110 sq. ft or 10m2
- Chairs for four people, perfect for a roundtable discussion
Podcast studio features
Perfect for solo sessions, dial-ins, group discussions or interviews. Equipped with a RØDECaster Pro unit for seamless recording.
- Integrated Podcast Unit - RØDECaster Pro
- Microphones - 4 x Rode Procaster
- Headphones - 4 x KRK 6400
- Seating - For up to four people
- Extras - Custom lighting and temperature control
We are the only creative studio network to offer 24/7 access to top-quality podcast studios at affordable, hourly rates. You can come and go whenever you please, at any time of day — to practice, record, interview or just chat with your favourite people. The space is yours for whatever audio project you have in mind.
Your space to create
Whether you're a relative beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist Dalston studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix music with no distractions.
We have four different studio types for you to choose from in Dalston:
- Hone your mix on club-standard DJ equipment
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig in
- Plug and play podcast studios for easy recording
- Production studios to write songs or record vocals
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.