Inside your recording studios
The process of creation is different for everyone, yet the need for a quiet, productive space is universal. With self-service access, professional equipment provided free, and affordable day rates, our recording studios help you capture your creativity the moment it sparks.
Pop in for an hour, settle in for a day session, record, mix, edit — the space is yours for whatever purpose you need, and available 24/7 to work around your daily routine.
Recording — production (writing)
A writing space for producers equipped with an audio interface, MIDI keyboard, condenser microphone, headphones, monitors and extras.
Recording — production w/ vocal booth
This has the same equipment specs as our specialist production writing studios, but with a curtained vocal booth and some extra space for high-quality vocal capture.
PIRATE.COM is the world’s largest creative studio and artist community network with close to 50 locations across the UK, DE, US and IE. Our acoustically-treated recording studios are a private environment to create, write and produce music, offering professional equipment and flexible day rates. For anyone with an interest in music production, regardless of your ethnicity, sexuality, gender or social status — this space is yours.
Your space to create
Whether you're a beginner or a seasoned pro, our specialist North London studios are the perfect place to create, write, produce, practice and mix with no distractions.
In Wembley there are 23 spaces ready for your next project:
- Hone your mix on club-standard equipment in the DJ studios
- Rehearsal studios to jam with your band or practice for the next gig
- Recording studios to write and produce songs or capture vocals
- Plug and play podcast studios for easy recording
- A custom-built dance studio with a Harlequin sprung floor
Simply book and pay by the hour using our easy live calendar. It's time to let your creativity flow.
What is Pirate?
A worldwide network of DJ, production, rehearsal, podcast and dance studios, giving you round the clock access to create. Because we’re open 24/7, we've made the experience entirely self-service using our unique entry code system — but if you ever need a hand, we're here. The fastest way to get support is via Live Chat.
North West knows best
Ever dreamed of playing in Wembley? Whilst the area will forever remain synonymous with some of the country's greatest ever sporting achievements, in 2020 there's a new wave of cultural activity with a different kind of pitch in mind.
- Wembley Music Centre stocks a mind-boggling array of instruments for casual and professional players, boasting Europe's largest drum showroom to boot.
- From the world's best standup comics to variety awards shows, the SSE Arena plays host to many top picks on the capital's cultural calendar.
- Built from the rubble of the old Wembley Stadium, Northala Fields' four artificial viewpoints and surrounding lakes make for a stunning vista and hangout spot.
Know somewhere in the area worth visiting? Get in touch, we are all ears: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monitors - Monitors: 2x KRK V6 or Yamaha HS8 or Focal Alpha 80
- Microphone - SE Electronics SE2200II Condensor or SE Electronics SE 2300
- Interface - Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 / Clarett 4pre / 2 pre
- Keyboard/Midi Controller - Novation Impulse 61 or NI Komplete Kontrol A61
- Headphones - Pioneer HRM or Pioneer HDJ-X5 or KRK 6400
- Other - External Screen, Keyboard & Mouse, Mic Stand, Keyboard Stand, XLR-XLR
Driving? There are three spaces available at the front of the building. Please ensure you park in the marked bays, as local enforcement is in place.
If you're coming by public transport, the nearest underground stations are Alperton (Piccadilly) and Hanger Lane (Central), while the closest overground station is Stonebridge Park. Buses stop nearby on North Circular Road.
Access — Wembley has four steps up to the front door. Our podcasting studios are on the upper floor. An accessible toilet is located on the ground floor.
From the Community
"Through Pirate I got a chance to practice privately and at my own pace."
— Saint Ludo, DJ Mag