Pirate Studios Scotland safety measures
Updated 15:00, 25/06/2020
Pirate Studios Glasgow opens 11:00 - 23:00 from Monday 29 June.
Pirate Studios Edinburgh coming soon, stay tuned for further announcements.
We’re running a tight ship on safety measures to ensure the studios remain clean and safe with minimal risk to our customers and staff.
It’s vital that we all play our part in keeping COVID-19 at bay. To help achieve this, we’ve outlined some additional safety measures below. Please adhere to the following diligently, or you may be asked to leave:
- Only one person will be allowed per booking in each studio unless you are from the same household. This is in line with current government regulations on social distancing.
- Any group of 2 or more using the studios will be required to provide proof that they are from the same household. Accepted documentation as follows:
- Mobile phone bills
- Driving license
- Utility bills
- Any other documentation that binds multiple names to the same address
- All customers must adhere to 2m distancing whilst in the studio at all times.
- There will be a firm focus on ensuring ‘hot’ surfaces such as equipment (including mic grilles), door handles, entry keypads, toilets and amenities are all thoroughly cleaned throughout the day
- Wear a facemask if you can
- Before and after each session, please ensure you sanitise and clean all equipment using the provided spray and paper towels
- Sanitation spray, paper towels and gloves will be provided on-site. Theft of these provisions will result in a fine
- Spray sanitiser onto the paper towel only - before and after your session - and wipe down any equipment or surfaces you come into contact with
- Stay at home if you feel unwell